The Henry County Clerk’s Office strives to make our recording department one of the best in terms of document availability, help to find documents, and the recording of said documents. We are happy to help with any sort of research you have but if you require more detailed help, we recommend you contact the Henry County Historical Society, especially if you have Genealogy questions.
There are some extra fees for our Recording dept. charges beyond recording fees:
- Copies made in the office are $.25 per page
- If you want a conformed copy it is $1 for the extra label
- If we have to mail copies it is $2 per document and $2 for shipping/handling
- Certified copies are $5
- If over 10 pages, an additional $2 fee will be added
- Emailed documents are $5 per document plus a service charge
- Debit – $2.50
- Credit card – 2.75%
- Our office does NOT prepare documents! We recommend calling your attorney.
- We do not recommend getting your legal documents from online websites such as LegalZoom as they rarely meet recording requirements.