Listed below are several popular forms which relate to services offered through our office. For your convenience, you can download and print these forms before you arrive at our office. Many forms can actually be mailed to our office.
Forms must be completed and mailed or brought in person to:
Forms cannot be e-mailed or faxed as they must contain the original signature.
- 51A280 – Out of State Purchase – Use Tax Form (For trailers and boats only)
- 62A044 – Affidavit for Correction/Exoneration of Motor Vehicle/Boat/Trailer Property Tax
- 71A101 – Motor Vehicle Usage Tax Multi-Purpose Form
- 72A007 Affidavit of NonHighway Use
- FCC 89-266 – Incomplete Transfer Affidavit
- TC96-16A – Request for Motor Vehicle or Boat Record
- TC96-167 – Replacement / Non-Exchange Affidavit
- TC96-182 – Application for Kentucky Certificate of Title/Registration
- TC96-184 – Motor Boat Transaction Record Application for Title/Registration
- TC 96-347– Application for Disabled Placards
- TC96-215 – Affidavit of Motor Vehicle Assembled from Wrecked or Salvage Vehicles
- TC96-322 – Affidavit of Mileage Correction
The Request to Inspect Public Records may be hand-delivered, mailed, or sent via fax to (502) 845-5705, during regular office hours.
It may also be emailed to the County Clerk, Shanda Archer, at [email protected].